NOT JUST ANOTHER SCHOOL
A unique combination of factors sets The Cambridge School apart from the rest:
- Qualified and dedicated faculty: most teachers highly experienced in the ‘IGCSE’ and ‘A’ Level formats.
- Low Teacher:Student ratio, not over 1:20, ensuring higher attention and rapport.
- Emphasis is on practical application of theoretical knowledge and students learn by doing or experience and use what they learn
- Early training in the Cambridge way at Junior and Middle levels develops in every child:
Mathematical and Logical reasoning
Reading and Writing skills
Communication and Comprehension skills
Imaginative and Analytical thinking
Literary and Poetic expression
Independent thinking skills
- Students are not forced to adhere to stipulated norms; the environment is disciplined, supervised-liberal with freedom for individual choices; we do not prescribe, for example, any specific school uniform but we do have a dress code that frees students from regimentation while simultaneously enabling them to make responsible choices.
- Commitment to help develop the complete personality of every student…offer them both roots and wings. Inbuilt physical facilities and services enable the school to actualise its aims.